Main Forum

Builder Application ~ brownchicken

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
What's your name?

How old are you?

What country are you originally from?

Why do you want to be builder? I want to be a builder on this server because I would like to fulfill my creative structures and skills to this potential server. I would like my artistic designs to blow away minds, intimidate players, and attract attention. I think I would do an amazing job in this community, and enjoy it.

What makes you eligible for builder? The things that make me eligible for builder are my skills. Such as strategy, coordination, abbreviation, attentive listening, having an active schedule to sacrifice to the community, and having a creative, clever, intelligent, ideal mind.

Do you have a skype or discord? Discord: brownchicken#4134

How many years have you played minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since June 16, 2016.

How many hours will you be on every week? I will contribute 35+ hours every week.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us? I like to work with World Edit and VoxelSniper.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/kf0G1
Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Great use of words! Unfortunately, you will need to be out of F1 and you will need to have yourself standing in the picture as proof of you not getting the image via the internet or you going on some random server. I also find it a little hard to imagine that you'll be on the server more than 5 hours a day. Revise all these and I might consider accepting ;)
Posted Oct 23, 17
Top Posters
25 Posts
19 Posts
4 Posts
4 Posts
4 Posts
NoticeNotices