The one who changes the configuration files.
- Configure configs with extreme precision based on the design documents. This means double or triple checking configurations to make sure they're correct and working.
- Create prototype servers when prompted.
- Log each and every single change made.
- Inform the development team on variables that you think you would need to change later on.
- Testing before reaching out to the QA team to test out changes made.
- Portfolio of previous work (that we can look at).
- Lots of experience with all of the major/popular plugins (essentials, perms, etc.).
- Adaptability to use completely new configurations from what you're used to.
- Understanding and technical knowledge of boundaries of the latest MC version with plugins.
- Artistic vision to create meta GUI designs when asked.
- Ability to setup different types of servers from the ground up.
- Drive to fully understand the SD infrastructure.
Interested in working with us?