The one who develops features and fixes bugs with Minecraft plugins as the platform.
Rates begin at $25/h.
- Develop and implement game features, with your efforts spanning in-game systems and out-of-game features.
- Follow and/or contribute to best practices, development processes and coding standards.
- Create feature prototypes quickly for the testing process.
- Convert existing open-source plugins into those that fit into our systems.
- Optimize plugins to take less server resources to run, creating a better experience for players.
For all developers, you must have:
- A strong knowledge of Java + spigot API
- Excellent communication + great working independently and with a team
- Humility and professionalism to take accountability/responsibility for your own tasks and actions
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong Git knowledge
- Exceptional and readable code
For a frontend developer:
- Solid NMS application knowledge + packet manipulation
For a backend developer:
- Experience with the following:
- NoSQL databases (like mongo)
- Familiarity/experience with agile framework
- (Backend) Experience with Spring framework
Interested in working with us?