Hey all! TK here- I’m going to keep this post nice and short. We have a new applications page that lists all of the available roles in a way better, more organized system than our practically non-existent system beforehand. All of the roles and their responsibilities, required qualifications, and desired qualifications are listed on their individual page.
Please keep in mind that you must be 16+ years old with a working microphone to apply!
For those that haven’t gone to the applications page yet, I’ll share some further information about the team at SpaceDelta. You can find the same information on the applications page, with some exceptions.
We offer a plethora of features to those who make it into our team.
- Agency to create and have an impact on production
- Automated onboarding process to get you setup quickly and without hassle
- Pride in our organized systems that makes your job as easy and seamless as possible
- Pay: varies based on role- we value your time.
- Infinite Discord Nitro
- Meal fund
- SD staff exclusive merch
- Free pizza on releases
Read About Our Values:
Improving Player Experience
- The minecraft experience is terrible currently. Our previous server experience is terrible. We are looking to change that. Putting the player experience first is something we really want to execute on.
Being a Family
- Culture is very important to us and unites us in unique ways. Playing games outside of Minecraft together is a common bonding activity for us
- We are accepting those from all around the world. Please don’t be scared to apply no matter where you reside! This is a hidden message: reach out to me via Discord if you plan to apply and reference this message.
- We heavily value open lines of communication- not only within the staff team, but to players as well. We are trying to build a strong community and communication is crucial.
Sounds interesting? Want to work at SpaceDelta? Please apply here! I can’t wait to receive your application and I’m sure you’ll do great.